How we think things should be...
- We have a two partner approach to each search engagement. We firmly believe in a hands on approach. Your critical hire is in our hands only - we never source out work to junior consultants.
- We ensure we have the adequate capacity required to achieve the best possible outcome on your search.
- We act with urgency required to deliver a high quality engagement. We understand our reputation is at stake on every search engagement.
- We invest the time required to understand your company's story so we can accurately articulate the opportunity to candidates.
- A successful hire is a two way street. We firmly believe in understanding a candidate's story to ensure we introduce only relevant candidates that are referenced, qualified and interested in your opportunity.
- We are honest. We will let you know what's working as well as the any issues standing in the way of hiring the ideal candidate.
- Our process is open and customized to fit your company's hiring process.
- Our engagement model is retainer based, however, search fees are based on success metrics (as opposed to invoicing on the 30th & 60th day of the search regardless of the outcome or progress). Our interests are absolutely aligned with yours.
- We partner with Startups (sometimes pre-revenue, pre-office, pre-dog), Mid Size & Large Companies alike. We value the relationships we've established with our varied clients and prefer this to model to a single industry approach.
22+ years experience
Areas of Expertise:
Michael brings over 22 years of combined Cloud and Security practitioner and executive search experience. Michael has led a focused portfolio of search engagements in the areas of Digital Officers, TechOps, DevOps, and Security. Previously he was the US CEO for Mitchellake Group and a Technology Partner with Calibre One. Prior to that he was the Founder and Managing Technology Partner for CVPartners. Before his executive search life, Michael was a leader in the managed cloud operations space; first as an early leader with SiteSmith/AboveNet and then as a co-founder of OpSource (Dimension Data). Michael began his career with MTI, one of the pioneers in the managed storage space. He is a native of Maryland and holds a B.S. Degree from the University of Delaware.
Please visit Michael's LinkedIn profile for more info.
27+ years experience
Areas of Expertise:
Brett has 27 years of industry experience including 12 years in Leadership Talent Acquisition as well as 15-years in Operating roles. Brett began his career in Accounting and Finance before moving to Product Management where he was an integral part of the SkyTel team that launched the first 2Way Messaging service, better known today as text messaging. In 1998, Brett moved to Silicon Valley to join Brocade Communications as one of the first 90 employees. He then spent the next 5 years in Sales and Business Development roles with Dell Computers and Embrace Networks, an Internet-of-Things software startup funded by Intel and August Capital. In 2005, Brett joined a boutique retained executive search firm where he placed executives in both privately-held as well as public companies. Brett holds a B.S. in Accounting from the University of Maryland.
Please visit Brett's LinkedIn profile for more info.